Can I recover my two year old WhatsApp deleted photos if there was no backup?
Once a message deletes, the only way to recover deleted photos or messages is if you have a backup on your phone. In this case, you can quickly restore it by using the WhatsApp reinstall method mentioned above.
- Uninstall WhatsApp.
- Open the WhatsApp database or backup folder. Decide which backup file you want to restore.
- Rename that file from “msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD. db. crypt7” to “msgstore. ...
- Install WhatsApp.
- When asked to restore, tap Restore.
- Download, install FoneDog Toolkit- Android Data Recovery and connect Android.
- Enable USB debugging.
- Choose WhatsApp Messages to scan.
- Recover Deleted WhatsApp messages without backup.
- On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google Photos app .
- At the bottom, tap Library Trash .
- Touch and hold the photo or video you want to restore.
- At the bottom, tap Restore. The photo or video will be back: In your phone's gallery app.
First, navigate to Settings > Chats > Chat Backup. You'll see information here, including when the latest backup ran and how often you're set to back up your data. If you deleted the pictures since the last backup, you can uninstall and reinstall WhatsApp to restore the backup and thus recover your images.
Connect your device to computer via an USB cable. From the main interface, select "Recover WhatsApp Data". Follow the on-screen instruction to enable USB debugging on your android phone. After that, your android phone will be detected automatically.
Download a file manager app. In the file manager app, navigate to your local storage or sdcard > WhatsApp > Databases. If your data isn't stored on the SD card, you might see "internal storage" or "main storage" instead. Rename the backup file you want to restore from msgstore-YYYY-MM-DD.
Steps to Restore Deleted WhatsApp Messages without Backup on iPhone. Step 1: Download, install and launch UltData WhatsApp Recovery. You would connect the device through a lightning cable. Please pick what you want to scan and recover, or just select all, then tap on the “Scan” button to proceed.
You can quickly restore WhatsApp deleted messages without backup or through Google Drive on Android phones, but not directly to iOS phones. You can opt for MobileTrans for this since it offers the option to restore WhatsApp backups in Google Drive to iPhone.
If a deleted photo or video isn't in trash, you can't restore it. You won't be able to restore a photo if: You moved it to trash more than 60 days ago. You moved it to trash, then emptied your trash.